CokeEmpire respects the rights of copyright holders and will work with said copyright holders to ensure that infringing material is removed from our service. In cases where you feel a file infringes on your copyright or the copyright of someone you represent, we encourage you to use the following form to notify us.
CokeEmpire will respond to any and all takedown requests that comply with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) as well as other applicable intellectual property laws.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in CokeEmpire search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Please sent us CLICKABLE direct links to each publication which contains your illegal material. Only in this case we can guarantee removal of all content.